Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, January 23, 2014

See??? I Just Can't Predict (think ahead!) What Normal Means Anymore!!!

Ok.. Well, I hope 5B had another relaxing day off.  I am starting to feel a bit stressed about how our May/June will be feeling still sitting in our classrooms.  Oh, well!  There's nothing we can do about it because...The FORCE is with... NATURE...Right?!

I didn't post last night because I got home late, but I also thought we'd have some goofy weather possibly.  Now, I'm feeling pretty sure we'll be on time or at least at school tomorrow!

Since we've had SO LITTLE CLASS in all areas, PLEASE be sure you are being responsible and getting these assignments taken care of and ready for Friday...
1) Book Club reading that was due either Thursday or Friday - be ready Rescue on Ruapehu, Tsnuami of 2011and Scorch Trials
2) Any homework from Mrs. Wilson or Mrs. Halverson for Math
3) VAULT - Git Er Done...
4) Book Trailers  for Library - will show in class on Friday at 10:50
5) Grand Canyon Video - for those who missed it - Carter, Taylor, Connor, Trystin??
6) 2 News Article Events - I got MINE done!  You should have been able to find at LEAST 2 events to write notes about.  If you forgot the paper, that's no excuse!  You know the song VERY WELL, so write it down somewhere else if you can't find your paper.
7) Finally, I sent home the picture of you doing something in the cold (those who weren't done yet).  So, please have that finished for the bulletin board as well!

See?? Being gone so much is not all that great!  It just means more and more to keep track of and be responsible for!
8)  MOST IMPORTANT!!! Get your iPads back to school.  I'm guessing they need some charging.  Please bring them in RIGHT away when you come on Friday morning, charge them up.  Don't use them out in the hallway, ok?  

Now, I'm going to add another job for you tonight or in the morning.  We need to get moving on our "professional" movie trailers for the American Revolution.  I'm attaching a link that gives some tips and pointers for iMovie - videos, editing, trimming, etc.  It's about 20 minutes long.  I want everyone to watch it before social studies class on Friday.  So, if you know someone doesn't check the blog until morning, give them a call/text/email/etc. and warn them.  It will have to be a recess job if it's not watched before then, ok? Click Here for iMovie Tips

I'll know you checked the blog if you can tell me ONE NEW part to iMovie from the link.  I learned about 50 new tips!  Very helpful video!

Have a great night and tomorrow is FRIDAY already!  Goodness!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...