Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, September 1, 2014

Awesome Long Weekend! But CRAZY weather, huh?!

Hey, My Darling 5B Angels (ding...ahhhh)!

I hope you all had a super extra day for a vacation!  Mine was good, but boy, oh boy, I was quite busy and am feeling a wee bit tired right now!  I'm going to have to get my family to bed VERY early tonight so I don't come grumpy and tired to school on Tuesday!  No one needs Mr. or Miss Grumpy Pants being all moody tomorrow, do they?!  No fun for 5B:(

So, if you are feeling tired from all of your busy weekend plans, PLEASE do your 5B Family a favor and get some sleep tonight, ok?!  Pretty please, with sugar on top?  Or a candy bar?  Or Cheetos?  Or Steak? Whatever works for you:) Just Please???

This week will be short, but we'll jump right back into all of the fantastic Cadet Pride behaviors you've been working on.  We'll also start Cadet Time in the morning.  This is a special time for you to focus on specific skills just for you that make you a stronger student!  I'm excited to start this tomorrow!

Also, this Friday is the FIRST FRIDAY of the the MONTH, so that means it is CADET NATION T-SHIRT DAY!  If you've been in our district before, you should have one of these.  It was given to EVERY student last fall.  So, I'm giving you a big heads up to start digging for it now if you can't think of where it is! OK?
Now, if you are NEW to our building and do NOT have a Cadet Nation T-shirt, please let me know, and we'll get you your very own that fits you!  We just need to see what size you'll need. 

Also, there's something special planned for Friday.  I'll know you checked the blog over the weekend, if you whisper to me, "So what's the big surprise on Friday?"  I'll be sure to tell the whole class when we finish with the pledge:)
Have a super rest of your Labor Day.  I've switched the class jobs around, so some of you will have a break, while others are helping us out for this week and next.  I'm excited to hear about the camping trips, barbeques, birthday parties, visits with cousins, drawing, moving, gaming and other special activities everyone had planned.

Take care ya'll,
~Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...