Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, December 8, 2014

Mixed Up Monday...but All Went Well!

Best of Luck to our 5B Band Members!  I hope all goes smoothly!  I'm so glad I was able to see the rehearsal today.  I'm hoping to see it live tonight, but if Isaiah needs to get to bed early (from a long day back after a weekend), that will have to be my priority!  I'm so proud of each of you for all of your hard work, practice and courage it takes to perform in front of others!  That's great practice for our talent show, right!?

I'll keep it WAY short tonight for those who have the concert to be at.

Reminders...
1)  Social Studies Test - tomorrow over First Thanksgiving

2) Wednesday - Early out and can wear a hat if bring $1 for Cadets for a Clause

3) Ask parents if they would want to volunteer to supervise at the Big Blast - they would need to do a background check (easy to do and I can send the forms home with you if your family hasn't had one yet to volunteer)... Would LOVE a few that would be willing - Monday, Dec. 15 from the 11:00 - 12:00 range.  Please have your family email me if this is a possibility!  

4)  Cadet Nation T-shirt forms - due by Thursday!

Ok, here's your quick blog proof!  Visit this link for a fun Christmas activity!  I thought it would be so easy to do, but it took me 3 times to complete level 1!  Now, I have the hang of it.  I'd like to know how many levels you get to when playing it. Tell me as you come in on Tuesday morning!

Click Here for Christmas Game!  (I just checked and if you are NOT on a laptop, it won't work).  So either try to check on a computer or laptop, or come in the morning to the Discovery Center to play the game there.  I'll be super impressed with those who go above and beyond to complete the blog proof...remember it IS Total Up Tuesday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...