Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, December 1, 2014

Finding Our "Inner Child" Today!

5th grade FINALLY got to find out about their big project for literacy!  Here are a LOT of 5th graders letting go of that "cool" side and just being KIDS!  Play time went over well!  They didn't want to stop!










Thanks to all of the families you are letting us borrow the items for a few days!  I wish I was in the room with the tractors, Barbies, board games, markers, helicopters, etc.  It would have been fun to see my big, strong, manly boys playing with Barbies and Bratz:)  

We'll start in with the project tomorrow with YOU doing the examining of 2 products you had a chance to "play" with today!  What a cool job it would be to play with toys and get paid for it, huh?!

Congrats to TWO of our 5B Family (We are family...) Members who met their goals for the NaNoWriMo for November!  Kyleigh and Emily submitted their novels!  Woo-hoo!  So proud of you!

I'm a wee bit tired after getting back into our routine today!  I was excited, but now I'm pooped!  Thanks to Alaina and her family for the snacks - they helped us this morning!  My tummy was growling, too!

The blog proof tonight will be... Hmm... Oh, I know! Come in, do your Christmas Attendance board
(it changed from yesterday - just find your ornament/item and put it over your name...something keeps messing up with it...).  Then find a spot by yourself in the room and build an imaginary snowman.  Be sure to roll up the snow, pat it, get the different snowballs, etc.  When I come over to you, tell me your snowman's (or snow woman's) name! Don't talk to anyone else, just go about your business building away:)
Oh, and the Pink Polk-a-Dotted Underpants get their reward starting tomorrow - budging privleges! Congrats again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...