Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Another Great Week...Wrapping Up!

My goodness... It is difficult (notice I did not say the "h" word) to come up with new and creative ways to compliment you, 5B!  So many of you have just shown the most amazing, model behavior for Cadet Pride that I could ever ask for!  So, thank you, thanks, gracias and many other versions of thank you!





Tomorrow will be MOVING DAY!  You've been in these "homes" all of January and the beginning of February, so it's time to move on!

The way I know you'll have checked the blog is if you go to the TodaysMeet link and list any spot you have NEVER sat at.  That could be a general area like "I've never been on a blob before" or "I've never been on the stools."  Or it could be "I've never sat on the the brown futon, but I have sat in 2 of the other comfy chairs before."  So, be honest.  Your classmates have good memories, so there's no use in trying to sit in a spot again when others know the truth:)



Lastly, remember, (thanks to Brady!) that Friday (tomorrow) is the first Friday of the month and is designated as Cadet Nation T-shirt Day!  If you can't find yours, then just be sure to where something that shows your support for our school spirit - BLUE!  I'll have a special reward for those who make the effort to do this!  That will be in addition to those who show blog proof!!

Remember...
Blue Parent Notes (4 of you)
Pester Parents about Signing up for Conferences - you MUST be present to lead:)
Coffee Talk Reading Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...