Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Arc Attack Was AWESOME!

 Wow!  It's a good thing I don't need my hearing to write this blog because my ears are RINGING still!  But it was such a cool event to see! My eyes and brain are thinking...WOWWWWWZA!!  My ears are say, "What did I ever do to you?"



I know there were a lot of questions for the Arc Attack group members that didn't get asked.  Mine was about that white mat on the stage and what it was made of to not burn through the stage with all of that current!  

This will be your blog proof... I'd like to know either a question you had for them (that was not already asked) or something you'd like to learn more about after seeing/hearing Arc Attack!


No, this is not a picture I took.  They said there was no
photography allowed.  I got this from the website.  I didn't
realize they had come all the way from Texas!  












Reminders for the Rest of the Week...
All Week... Finding People and Places to Leave Random Acts of Kindness Notes (Even though Cadet Pride is NEVER Random)
Wednesday:  Math Test, Math Review Page Due, Coffee Talks for some
Wednesday:  Make-Up Guidance Class
Wednesday:  Special Guest coming to Literacy Class - A Poet!

Thursday: INDOOR SNOWBALL CELEBRATION!! Captains Emily and Tyler... prepare to lead your teams to victory!  

Friday:  Valentine Exchange (optional) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...