Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, February 2, 2015

Emily's Squirrel Dance Worked!!

Thank goodness Emily did the ancient squirrel ritual dance to help us all be at school on time today!  We are lucky we were able to be on time.  Remember, every time we are late or don't have school, we have to make it up later on anyway:)  So, we might as well be here when we can!  Right?!

After I rushed out today for an appointment, my family went to Teluwut for supper.  As we were walking out, we ran into Mr. Bieber.  He made a special effort to bring up how 5B has really been back in the groove and is doing a fantastic job getting ready for the concert!  Now, that was truly "music to my ears"!  It's so awesome to be at some random place and get pulled aside to be given a compliment like that! And really, it wasn't even for me!  It was all YOU!  Bravo, 5B!  I'll know you checked the blog if you grab a green ticket when you come in Tuesday morning.  Write MUSIC CLASS on the back, and show it to me!  That's how I'll know you checked the blog!  Be sure not to tell ANYONE else about it.  I want to see who is checking the blog and who is just watching their friends!! :)  Yep, that's me... Mrs. Sneaky Pants!

Other MAJOR Reminders...
1) Coffee Talks this week!  Be ready with your Think Page COMPLETELY filled out, all of the pages read, and ready to discuss:)
2)  Orange Note explaining Coffee Talks to parents and invitation to donate juice - signed and returned by 4 more of our 5B darlings, please....
3)  Social Studies - Triangular Trade worksheet
4) Blue Conference Note - Need to return the 1/2 sheet to be sure we cover all topics at your conference. We will begin working on your conference on Wednesday of this week!  Must be prepared, right?!

Ok, well, it's getting late and I've got to get to the fitness center!  I slept in this morning thinking we'd be having a late start - oops!  My bad!  Let's have another super-dee-duper day of laughing, learning and.... um... what else starts with L?  Hmm... That's your 2nd blog proof!  What word could I add there?  Write that word on your green ticket, too!

I saw this cute compliment cartoon earlier today!  Thought it would be fun to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...