Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 11, 2016

More Great Growth!

We completed Math MAPs with the same effort as we started in Reading MAPs!  Love to see how hard EVERYONE worked!  I didn't see a single person RUSH through any part of either day of testing!  I think Nick (from the video we watched) would be SO PROUD of YOU!  I know I am!

Fun Passes... I counted them today at the end of the day AFTER I had to do some picture taking...
Here are the photos I took...







Umm... Oops... Maybe we forgot our Cadet Pride with clean up?  
YIKES!

But these groups did a super job of remember to tidy up...
Both wheelie chair groups look like this!  Excellent!  


So...Let's remember that EVEN if you're in a hurry, you have a responsibility to others to keep our SHARED space neat and organized!  Right-o?

So, our Fun Pass Bucket only ended up with 7 tickets by the end of the day.  Let's NOT let this happen again because you guys had A LOT of compliments today for me and from other teachers about your Cadet Pride!  Little "oops" turn into YIKES! 

...TOMORROW... 
...NO SLEDDING...

Ok... Here's the new deal.  Now the forecast shows some windchill happening tomorrow that will affect the day... UGH....  I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!   



NEW PLAN
Thursday, February 18!
*forecast is in the 30's for temperature*
(No BAND this day)

Blog Proof... 
Come in and show me the EMOTION you feel based on our sledding news...
Happy?  
Sad?
Disappointed?
Fine?
Relieved?
Or another feeling...

Again...SO SORRY... but I can't control Mother Nature!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...