Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Talk about GORGEOUS WEATHER!?!

This weekend's weather gave me the glimpse I needed for warmer days and sunny times!  I hope everyone had a chance to do SOMETHING outside!  It was fabulous!  We were in the Twin Cities this weekend, but it was so great to not have to bundle up with a coat, hats, mittens, etc!  We took Isaiah to a hotel/waterpark and to Disney on Ice!  It was super show!  I think I enjoyed it more than anyone else in my family!  That's how we spent most of our weekend!  I'm headed to the Dad's Belgian Waffle Breakfast this morning (Sunday).  My stomach is getting rumbly just writing about it!

I'd LOVE to know what your weekend plans were!  Add them to the TodaysMeet Link below to share about your weekend!  You can share your favorite part, all of it, or what wasn't so great about it!  We are a family, so we like to know the good, the bad and the ugly:)  


This week will be OUR FIRST FULL WEEK of SCHOOL since DECEMBER!  That is just unbelievable!  We have a busy week ahead, too!  

We have Dr. Seuss's birthday to celebrate with dress up days.  I believe we will meet with our Kindergarten buddies again!  Then, we have D.A.R.E. again in writing class!  Busy, busy, busy!

Let's see if we can show how important it is to honor a great author who inspires READING!
Who will show the brightest and most colors?

Adding to the TodaysMeet link above will be your blog proof!  Everybody did an EXCELLENT job at their conferences last week!  I have one little job left for you to do and for your parents, too!  I'll explain that on Monday!  Get rested up.... 5 DAYS of LEARNING???  I sure hope you can handle it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...