Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, February 29, 2016

Ugh... Get Ready for Snow to Return....

Be sure you're prepared for boots, snowpants and outdoor clothing again :(  With the forecast, it looks like our area will be getting a fresh coat of snow on the ground.  No... not so much we will miss school!  However, it's enough to make it messy, cold and wet when you're outside for recess!  Be smart:)

I hope the last few minutes went smoothly and you showed the other adults in the room how 5B is full of Cadet Pride!

I tallied up your votes for our Spirit Awards for Monday's dressing up with very BRIGHT or lots of colors to celebrate My Many Colored Days!  These people were mentioned several times!  

Congrats to...
Ben!
Haley!
Britain!
Joey!
Camden!
Kelly!



Dress Up Tomorrow

I'll keep it simple tonight!  Blog proof is to bring back your PARENT SURVEY about Conferences! The input I get back from your families is especially important to me!  Thanks!  I'll be appreciative by awarding YOU and the whole class IF we can get back 24 of our 28 classmates who have had their conferences last week!  Help remind each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...