Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 18, 2016

So AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!

What a jam-packed, fun-filled, crazy-wild day at school with 5B!!  Wowsa!!!!!  Everything, everything, everything went so perfect that it is SCARY!!!

There are SO MANY AWESOME photos that I can't decide which ones to share!  I'll put them ALL on Facebook for sure.  But here a just a FEW from our fabulous day!!

Ready or Not, Here They Come!!
Crash, Bang, Boom!
Weeeeeeeeeeeee....
Mentoring Work with Kindergarten Buddies!
Great Job Mentoring, 5B!

We will share ALL of the photos and videos tomorrow!  Such a fun and busy day!  I didn't get many photos of you and your Luther partners or of the wrestlers send off this morning!  Oops!

I want to say some special thanks to Sawyer's mom, Ashton's mom, Vince's mom, and Ayden E.'s mom for helping us out with sleds and supervision today!  Also, thanks to all you kiddos who were willing to lug your own sleds to school and back!  

Also, there were 3 helpful young ladies who stayed after school today to make sure our room was neat and tidy!  I didn't even ask!  5B is really embracing the R.A.K. week plan!  Our R.A.K. wall is filling up very quickly!  If you haven't had a chance to share one, please do!  I know every 5B family member has a huge heart!  

Blog Proof...  We are switching like normal tomorrow morning, but we DO have a special author coming to visit, so think about how we can show off a great 1st impression!  The proof is knowing that we are going to the Cadet Store tomorrow at 12:45 (between lunch and recess).  Whisper to me what time we are going to the store.  Then start counting your Cadet bucks right away so you know how much you have!  

Thanks for a truly memorable day!  I can't imagine I will EVER be able to forget day I had with my 2015-16 5B Family!  (we are family...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...