Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Missed You Guys Today!

Thanks for all of the blog checkers on Thursday!  I got all the emails and was impressed on how many of you made the effort!  So lucky to have such responsible students who put in that extra "umph"!  I hope all of the goals you had for yourself were able to stay strong and make a great day!

I had a good day of learning, but it makes me realize that this is my last time being with a 5B class.... and I'm feeling VERY emotional about that!  I'm starting to feel like our days together are winding down.  It's a bit crazy to think how few days we have left together....

So... be prepared for Mama Sorenson to start bringing some waterworks! Be nice and understanding that you're my "babies" who are all growing up, and I won't have any new ones coming in:(

Ok, I'll move onto another topic... TOMORROW!
FUN DAY of POETRY!

Only blog proof is...
Be ready for DARE - your last day!  SHIRTS!  MATERIALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...