Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

UPS and Downs...

Hey, 5B!
Today had its ups and downs again.  The chattiness and self-control was tough again for a lot of 5B (and other 5th graders, too).  That would be the down...  Mrs. McCabe's guidance lesson was a good reminder of how other people feel when self-control isn't used.

The UPs were the HUGE number of 5B students who checked the blog last night!  Thanks for meeting me in our secret spot with yummy treats!

Another UP was all of the Thank Yous I got for the doughnuts and later on for some gum that was handed out.  I think I even heard a few for the juice boxes at ST Math time!  I'm glad to hear more of these kind words.  For a while, I hadn't heard anything like that.  Great caring hearts!

ANOTHER UP was all of the work that has been accomplished in both writing and reading classes!  Keep it up!

Heads Up for TOMORROW!
1)  Mrs. Lensing will be there!

2)  NO SMARTBOARD again!  Joey, Camden and Aidan L. can lead all of the Attendance and Planner stuff on the green wall again.

3)  Is someone feeding Firefish?  Just checking!

4)  Luther Meeting!  Appear.in in reading class - will be sharing your POETRY SLAM poem!  Be ready!

5)  100% 5B Perfection (muuuaah!)

6)  Field Trip Permission Slips... if you really want to go on the trip....

Blog Proof!  I'd like you to come in and email me RIGHT away as you start your day!  Let me know 3 things you'll do to show Mrs. Lensing Cadet Pride.  Number them for me in your email.  Don't tell others what the blog proof is...  I want to be sure to award those who are putting in the extra effort!  (Like our doughnuts today!)

REMIND PARENTS
Poetry Slam!  Friday!  2:15 - 3:15 p.m.!  Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...