Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, April 4, 2016

Sounds Like a WONDERFUL DAY in 5B!

Wowser!  So proud of everyone for leaving a wonderful first impression with Mrs. Lensing.  Comments on my sub plans were:





1)  Writing went well!
2)  Very quiet in the halls - excellent!
3)  Students had a good discussion and brainstormed good ideas during reading of Diary of a Worm.
4)  Great listeners!
5)  LOVED YOUR CLASS!
6)  Nice group of kids!

Well, THAT'S what I call a PERFECT first impression!  So glad you showed yourselves off today!  I can't wait to be with my family of 5B again and see all of these wonderful behaviors!

A few reminders...
1)  Report Card Envelopes
2)  Egg Cartons - we meet Thursday...need them by that day or we won't be able to do the activity with kindergarten :(  They'll be so sad :(
3)  Chaperone Notes
4)  PUBERTY TOMORROW!  Woo-hoo!  Oh, you'll be just fine!

Blog Proof... Ok, this is a VERY special blog proof!  I'll know you checked the blog if you WHISPER to me, "Where's the special iPad note?"  I'll give it to you, and you can start reading it SILENTLY - go to your home to read it.  Be sure you DON'T talk to anyone else about it until I bring it up to the whole class!

I hope everyone had good weekends.  I am excited to see my babies!  Happy Monday night and Tuesday morning (for those who check in the morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...