Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Rested Up After an Emotional Friday...

Hey, 5B,
I sure hope everyone was able to get themselves pulled back together after our emotional goodbye to Quinzey!  I know that we have definitely created a true family based on how we felt about losing a family member!  Here are some pretty special moments captured! Check out these... I put all of them on our 5B Crestwood Elementary Facebook Page.

I had a few more hugs with Quinzey after everyone left and broke down again!  Our Farewell video was sent to his dad so he could see it, too.  If you want to check it out or show it to your families, here's the link:  Quinzey's Farewell Video

A reminder to 5B is that I'll be gone on Monday - actually just at a meeting over at the high school all day!  Your sub's name is Mrs. Lensing.  It's her first time in our classroom, so this is your chance to leave a perfect first impression of 5th grade, 5B and our family!  You all know the expectations we have for our classroom, work time, hallways, etc.  Please show Mrs. Lensing how amazing 5B is!  
I'd love some emails throughout the day to let me know how things are going!  I'll miss seeing you all after our sad Friday afternoon!

Reminders for Monday...
P.E. - remember the right kind of shoes!
Social Studies homework for some of you:  WW and DT
Report Card Envelopes
Parent Chaperone Notes

Your blog proof...  2 parts!
1)  Give Mrs. Lensing a "high 5" and "welcome to 5B" with a smile!  That will be a SUPER way to start off your day!
2)  Write your name on a post-it note.  Write down the answer to THIS question that Mrs. K. asked some of us last week:  In which country is it against the law to celebrate April Fool's day?  Here's the link to find your answer!  Click Here!

Have a GREAT Monday... I'll miss you all.  Please show your absolute best 5B Cadet Pride!  I'll be excited to see the notes that Mrs. Lensing writes to me!
                   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...