Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

5B is Famous!!!!

Well, 5B, Mrs. Maiers (the teacher who visited our room and was amazed by your descriptions of reading and writing) contined to talk about the excitement she saw from you throughout the afternoon when she chatted with the teachers. She was thrilled to see students who showed interest in learning and having fun doing it!

I'll let you know as soon as I get the video from Mike. If we get the okay from all parents, maybe I'll attach the video to the blog so your families can see it, too! When I saw Mike later on in the afternoon, he signed "bunny - out" to me. I told him that many of you had said goodbye that was as you left.

I was impressed with your behavior in front of our guest today, 5B. I always feel so proud of you and our school when people see you and comment on how neat, funny, exciting, respectful, etc. the students are. So thank you for being YOU!

Let's have another exciting day of school tomorrow and the rest of the year!! You keep me excited because of how willing you are to learn something new! Thanks for what you do for me everyday!!

Reminder... Reading ITBS and Vocabulary ITBS tomorrow. You also have a quiz over your science terms about rocks, and could be taking home math to practice with unit 3 for your test next Tuesday! Also, remind parents about Friday's event and if they are joining you for lunch!

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...