Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crazy from Candy?

Hey, my 5Ber's! I'm hoping you had a day to come down from your sugar rush after trick-or-treating. I got to see a few of you, but my street wasn't too busy with trick-or-treaters this year. I did have one student say this to me though, "You hit the bag, we hit the road, that's the way it works!" Jerry Seinfeld would be proud to know his line was being used! Anyway, I hope everyone had fun over the Halloween weekend.

If you look below Kelsey's wordle, you should see a short video clip. It's titled, "Isaiah and his Cousins." I thought this was a funny to show you. You can do the same thing with your own digital photos if you visit the JibJab site.

Well, here's a heads-up for this week. Monday is normal. There is a 1-hour early out on Tuesday for conferences. Remember those of you who have conferences on Tuesday to come and be a part of your conference. There will be NO GROUP BAND on Tuesday due to the early out. However, individual lessons will still take place. Then Wednesday should be pretty normal. Thursday is another 1-hour early out (with a schedule change that day) for conferences. I'll expect to see my Thursday conference kids that night, too. Finally, there is NO SCHOOL on Friday!! An extra day for you to sleep in!

Then, here's a little preview for some events in November:
1) Conferences (duh!)
2) ITBS tests...but remember, only the reading, math and science ones!
3) American Education Week...an invitation will be sent to families later about this.
4) Of course, Thanksgiving break!

Try to get used to the new time change tonight, and I'll see you bright and early in the morning! Oh, if you haven't voted for the poll yet, please do! I'll be changing it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...