Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Get Ready for your Last Full Week of School in 2009!

Hey, all my 5B Sweethearts! Hope this weekend was as fun and relaxing as your 2 1/2 day break you had in the middle of last week! By the looks of the weather forecast, we can "hopefully" plan on a full week of school this week. I know I'm looking forward to seeing you all more than just a couple of days like last week.

A few things I wanted to point out to you...

1)Hopefully by tonight, you can see an updated slideshow of photos. Try to pick yourself out. It goes back to sharing writing pieces #1 to ITBS to the parent visit! Enjoy seeing yourself shine!!

2) I FINALLY figured out a problem I was having with our blog today. At the end of each post I write (or if you are the weekly bloggers, too), there is a place for you or your family to post a comment on what the blog is covering or just a comment about school in general. I've been trying to figure out why our blog wasn't letting us do this all year, but Santa must have given me a Christmas gift early. What a guy!?? Anyway, just wanted you to know that you and/or your parents are welcome to write a comment to me or to the class if they wish. Of course, make sure your comments are appropriate for all of our eyes to see! OK??? I'm excited to see what our 5B students and families may have to share with us.

Lastly, remember to be working on the big projects do this week... your explorer biography is due Monday (if you haven't handed it in yet), writing piece #2 is due Friday (NO exceptions), your explorer/vocab test is on Tuesday for social studies, book club reading should be finished on Monday in class, and of course, coloring and drawing for the computer project should be done daily. Also, I'm guessing you will have a math test by the end of this week or early next week over division. So make sure you are practicing that at home, too.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and share a comment with us! See you Monday morning!!

5 comments:

  1. Come on?? I dare you to comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now showing the class how to comment. Good luck to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice pic. We should have more radical readers 'cause there fun!!! We are the BESTor your BABYCAKES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear 5b,
    the week will be a little cooky. But don't forget snow pants and boots. This is a reminder to lindsey lo and everyone else you don't need to be freezing your little tails off. Every one know what a coon is cause we arn't going through this again. That meens you Carles. Study the 602 bones in your body and vocab. Don't worry Amber you will do the dance but you won't do it with Zach. Hope you enjoyed my comment i will wright againtommoro.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...