Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!!

Another great day to keep the week going strong, 5B!! Wow! I'm so proud of everyone. During the homeroom/band time, a few groups were a bit chatty, but not bad. Remember, if you would like to stay in these groups until Christmas, make sure to work on that self-control.

A couple updates... I posted a new survey about whose group may have the toughest time with chatting. I'd love to see what the class thinks. I'm even going to vote this time!

Also, hopefully those people who handed in their Read It & Eat Its remembered to bring home their Casey's pizza coupon. We forgot to put that on the planner today.

Make sure to tell Moms and Dads about the holiday talent show!!! I am always so amazed with the fun tricks and talents people choose. And don't FREAK OUT about this. It's just for fun and to enjoy each other. You saw our example today in class, so OBVIOUSLY you don't have to be amazing!! Just entertain us with something.

Some of you wanted that snow flake website from today, so I thought I'd just add a link on the blog for it. Click on the link, and it will take you to the home page. http://snowflakes.barkleyus.com/

Have a good night... remember to do some "coloring" tonight. I put up the 2nd ornament, so keep your eyes out for it. I'm guessing EVERYONE will be able to find this one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...