Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, December 10, 2009

What a WEEK??!!

Hey there, my 5B Angels!

I've missed you. I know it's fun to have a few days off for time with family and fun in the snow, but I still miss seeing my babycakes! As far as I know, we are scheduled for a regular day of school tomorrow. Still watch in the morning on the TV or the school's website, but from what I've heard, the plan is for a regular day of school on Friday. That's the good news!! Now the bad news....well, maybe some of you will think this is more good news... I have a meeting Friday morning that was scheduled awhile ago. So, I won't see my little munchkins until lunch time. I'm not sure who the sub is, but I am sure you'll all do your best to get back on track from a crazy week of no school.

If you're a Radical Reader, don't plan on worrying about it for tomorrow. I'm not sure everyone was ready for it anyway. So, we'll plan our last round of Radical Readers for next week sometime.

Hopefully, you took some time to work on your Explore Biography poster for Mrs. Halverson. I'm not sure what her plan is, but everyone should have had ENOUGH TIME to complete the poster. Also, remember, Mrs. Kuhn wanted something from you the next time she sees you for word study. I can't remember what that is, but you guys do, I think!:)

Get some rest for your 2nd and last day of school for this week. Be good tomorrow morning, and I'll see you all at lunch. Oh, don't forget to look for the new ornaments. There are 3 new ones - Wed., Thurs., and Friday!!

1 comment:

Share your comments...