Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Friday, December 4, 2009

Katrina's on the Spotlight

Katrina is nice and has a big heart. (Anna)
Katrina is a good friend. (Zach)
Katrina is respectful and responsible. (Logan)
Katrina is hard-working and nice. (Cody)
Katrina is nice and her laugh makes me laugh. (Colten)
Katrina is always there when you need her. (Amber)
Katrina is a very nice friend. (Kelsey)
Katrina knows when to have fun and when not to have fun. (Kaylie)
Katrina is funny in a good way. (Aaron)
Katrina is always ready when we need to go to another class. (Sierra)
I like Katrina's smile. (Lindsey)
Whenever Katrina smiles, it reminds me of my grandma Bor and Perry because they would make me feel comfortable. (Dylan)
Katrina is quiet in class most of the time. (Adam)
Katrina is smart. (Alex)
Katrina is always energetic and she is fun. (Karley)
Katrina is a good friend. (Hailey)
Katrina is very nice and intelligent and respectful. (Maranda)
Katrina is funny and nice. (Hanan)
Katrina is an awesome friend. (Amanda)
Katrina is spunky and a lot of fun. (Mrs. Schmitt)
Katrina is someone I think of with a open heart, that knows when someone is feeling down or happy. I'd be lucky to have a friend like her. (Mrs. Sorenson)

Katrina responds with, "Thanks for the compliments, 5B!"

1 comment:

Share your comments...