Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, August 29, 2010

100 Cadet Pride Cards!!!

5B, I sure hope you had a chance to tell your families about our amazing task we accomplished last Friday! 100 acts of respectful behaviors in our first 7 days of school is truly something to be proud of. I'll be talking to Mrs. McCabe about our celebration of recess and ice cream after school on Monday. Maybe we can make time for it this week! That would be wonderful!

Well, I hope everyone was healthy this weekend. My household came down with the flu after my son had it earlier in the week. I'm better now, but I sure hope I didn't pass it onto anyone in our class. Remember to keep hands washed or use antibacterial hand sanitizer. We want to start off our year staying germ-free if possible!!

Also, remember that tomorrow is a P.E. day, so make sure to have the correct shoes on right away when you come in the morning. There will be new jobs for people, too. So check the jobs as you walk in.

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you have out the materials for social studies and science classes on your table or desk along with your planners to be checked. Monday is a busy day right from the start, so the more ready you are, the easier your day will be.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and we'll see you bright and early Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...