Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Much Better Tuesday!!

5B, I got to see much improved behaviors today, especially in literacy class. Way to go! Remember to give your parents the green note about contact information. As soon as I get that back, I can start giving your houses a quick call or email!

I'll keep it short today/tonight. Tomorrow we have P.E right away and library class. So, don't forget the right shoes and books to return for library (if you're done with them.)

I'll know you checked the blog this time if you stand up on your chair (AFTER I CHECK YOUR PLANNNER) and say nice and loud, "I'm a chicken, BAWK, BAWK" while flapping your arms like wings!! We'll see how brave our classmates are with this task!

Have a super night. See you tomorrow, 5B Babycakes (nmnmnnmnmnm).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...