Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, August 23, 2010

Maniac Monday!!!

Well, so much for having a regular start to a week?! Everyone looked a wee bit tired this morning when we came into school, so the free afternoon was probably good to rest up. However, I'm thinking "rest" is NOT what the kids will be up to this afternoon at all. Oh, well, either way, I hope you're enjoying some extra fun in the sun before summer ends.

I am happy to announce that several 5B students received the blue Cadet Pride cards today for respectful behaviors. Excellent. We don't quite have it all figured out yet with chatting and make the best choices, but we will continue to work on it day after day so each and every one of our classmates demonstrates qualities of Cadet Pride! (Caring, Respectful, Responsible, Trustworthy)

I'll know you checked the blog today or tonight if you can remember the 4 words that remind us about our Cadet Pride. Hint (I just wrote them up above...they are written in red!!!!) Whisper those 4 words in my ear when I come around to check your planners to see if they have been signed by your families. Good luck!

A couple reminders... We have parent homework due on Wednesday of this week. Remind your moms and dads, my little 5B Angels! Also, we will be switching classes tomorrow as it says in your planners, so be ready for your first class at 8:45!

A special birthday wish goes out to Allison! Hope you had fun on your free afternoon!

Thanks for a great day, 5B.

Love,
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...