Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week #2 Flying By....

Good evening, my darling little 5B Angels (ding)!

We've been having some wonderful moments in class and in the hallway, and we've had some moments that could use some work still. I know it takes a while to get back into the school mode, so I'll do my best to help remind you. Obviously, you've been showing how respectful and how full of Cadet Pride you are by the looks of our jar! I can't wait to count them tomorrow to see what our total is. Remember, our goal is to get 100 of them before Labor Day. That is a week from Friday! I'm sure we can do this!!!

I wanted to also let you know to tell your families that bought Activity Tickets from the school to expect them tomorrow. You should be bringing them home with you after school. This would be just in time to use them for our first home football game!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight is you write in your planner that we are meeting with Mrs. Sovereign, our principal, tomorrow morning. She will be going over correct behaviors for arriving at school and leaving. All you need to write in your planner is "Meeting with Mrs. Sovereign".

One last reminder, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!! Yippee!!! It's been a fast week. I can't believe we'll be starting our 3rd week of school soon. That doesn't seem possible, does it?! On Fridays, I like to show my Cadet Pride by wearing blue or something to do with Cadets! So, if you have something like this, try to wear it each Friday as a reminder of how proud you feel to be a Cadet!!!

See you soon!
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...