Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 9, 2011

REPORT CARD DAY!!!!


Hey, there my 5B Angels who know what *Perfection* means!! Hope your weekends were relaxing, fun or whatever you were in the mood for! Boy, weekends go quickly, don't they? Well, I hope you shared with your families what amazing days we for our first week back to school. I can't stop bragging about you guys to all the other teachers! Keep it going!!! If these are the behaviors I see the rest of 3rd quarter, I'll have to put 4's all across everyone's report cards!!!!

As you noticed for the title of this blog, report card day is here!! As you come in to the class Monday morning, you will find several report cards on your desk. You'll see them in this order:
Regular Report Card
Math Report Card
Band Report Card (if you're in it)
Specials Report Card

So, you can see we have a lot to go over in a short amount of time Monday before P.E. and sending you off for the morning. Please come in the room, get out your Social Studies and Science materials, then start looking through your report cards. We'll go through them together, but I know you'll be a little excited to see how you did compared to last quarters. I saw quite a few behaviors and grades go up. There was an occasional dip for some students, but in general, you guys had a great quarter.

Ok... this got really long. I'll know you checked the blog if you do these steps in THIS ORDER....
1) Say "Good Morning" to me.
2) Go straight to desk and get out social st. and sci. materials
3) Look through report cards until attendance begins

See you soon!! Let's see if we can make it 5 DAYS with the same behavior we had the last 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...