Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Well, 5B, we knew mistakes would happen...so, I guess a few started today. It wasn't a major move backwards from our OUTSTANDING start to 2011, but it was just enough to make us think about how easy it is to fall back into old habits or easily get off task. I also think that today's late-start added something to our "out of sorts" mood today. So, let's show ourselves and those around us that, sure, everyone makes mistakes, but it takes real Cadet Pride to LEARN from it and improve it for the next time:) K?? I honestly believe 5B has what it takes to hit "Perfection" plenty more times this year!! Bring it on, I dare you!!

Thanks for so many of you who got your report card envelopes back signed. If your family didn't have time, that's fine. Just return them as soon as you get a chance!

Also, I think there were a few of you who said you had some flat pieces for our Lego Land. Would you mind asking if that works out with your family to borrow them for a short time? If you can, just bring them in when our day starts on Wednesday. Thanks.

Ok.. something a little creative to prove you checked the blog... I'll know you checked the blog if you write down something you have enjoyed about being back at school over the past 5 days. It can be something from class, something about your friends, anything. Please make sure it is something you have truly enjoyed about being back. Write it on a regular-sized piece of paper. Put your name on it. THEN, crumple it up into a wad like a snowball. AFTER Dawson leads the Pledge, you are given permission to "chuck" it at me like we're in a snowball fight. You must be at your own chair/table when doing this. I don't want to get attacked too badly!!! We'll see if I survive the first 10 minutes of our day together??!! Wish me luck!!

See you soon!!

1 comment:

Share your comments...