Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, January 31, 2011

Here We Go Again with the Weather!!

At least I got to see you for part of a day, 5B!! Grrr.. this weather is getting in the way of us building brain power. I'd like to have a word with Mother Nature! Oh, well, I guess this leaves more time for you to work on your stamina, practice for Radical Readers, and get your WW#3 done, huh?? Yeah, right... Most of you are outside enjoying the snow, hanging out at the Fitness Center or snuggled in on the couch watching TV or playing some kind of video games... am I right or what??

Well, keep in mind the assignments due for Tuesday (Radical Reader) and Wednesday (WW#3 draft) with this crazy snowstorm. Also, makes sure you share your ITBS with your parents tonight. I had quite a few incomplete assignments today, so I am going to be even pickier the next time I see you guys.

I found a cool website that helps students work on their MISIC skills from the fall. A few of you already know about this website because I showed it to you in class. Go ahead and explore the website. I can explain more about the numbers in class later on this week.

I'll know you checked the blog if you change these 2 complete sentences into 1 compound sentence. Don't forget the comma and correct conjuction.
Snow can be fun. It can also be annoying. Write it on a piece of paper and hand it to me when you come in.

See you HOPEFULLY on Tuesday. If not... I miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...