Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

5B Continues to Amaze Me!!!!!!

OMG!!
I can't get over how quickly we can move through directions and activities with the perfect examples of listening, respect and caring we have in our 5B Family! Wowser!! I am enjoying reading the Parent Homework that has been turned in so far. Kids, remember, your parents' homework is due tomorrow (Wednesday). Be a good role model, and remind them about this, will ya?? It sounds like we have a class full of helpful, caring, energetic students who like activities from piano to farming to sports and everything in between! I can't wait to chat more about this with all the kids.

5B, I really have to make sure you know how IMPRESSED I am with your behaviors this week and last. I think we probably have 100 tickets in 5B's bucket alone! We'll have to have someone count them tomorrow to see how many we have.

I'll know you checked the blog if you do this for me. Go back through this entire message and find all of the colored letters. They spell out a message. Write it in your planner and show me AS YOU WALK IN THE ROOM on Wednesday. I can't wait to see who figures it out!


2 comments:

  1. Hi mrs.sorenson this is Destiny kappers . I just wanted to say you'r an amazing teacher. And i'll be on the blog 1 a day because we got internet.See you tomarrow. Sincerly, destinykappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. peace mrs.sorenson from destinyk. p.s. just call me des or desy in school

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...