Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What a DAY!!!

5B,
Make sure to share with your families about 225 blue slips for the 5th grade!!! (and that's only from our classroom!!!!) That definitely shows some MAJOR respect, responsibility, caring and trust from our 5B Angels (ding, awhhhh)! Let's keep it up! Hopefully, you've also shared with your families the Interlude Dance!! We have some pretty good dancers in class. Are you sure you don't want to go out for Just for Kix??????

I'll keep it short today. Here are a few reminders for you...
Bring a folder for music class tomorrow (Thursday)
Work on memorizing the RESPECT Pledge made by the class

I'll know you checked the blog if you look on the RIGHT side of the blog. Go down the list of websites until you see what called PVC Pipes Music. Watch it and tell me what you think of it when you come to school tomorrow. I'll share it with the whole class again because I think this guy is SO AMAZING!!!

See you Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey old 5B'ers and greetings new 5b'ers! I hope every1 had a lazy summer.mine was full of reading I can't believe skools already here! Like who stole summer right? Mrs.sorenson how did u lik the hunger games series? I'm reading catching fire again. Well I gues I better get bak 2 my homework(ha ha I'm just kidin around with u my homeworks long done!) well I just wanted 2 say hi... So... HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!& buyout
    I miss u mrs.s!?
    Ur old 5b angel &READ-A-HALIC
    Taylor Haskovec

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...