Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Chatty Bug is in the Air.....

Hey, 5B,
I just wanted to write to remind you how respectful and fantastic you've been. This year is probably the BEST start to any year a 5B class has ever had. I would love for you to stay with this fabulous title!

I have a little concern though... Have you noticed a little bit more chatting from your chums lately? Have noticed some people forget to stop chatting when we get in line? Have you noticed it takes us a wee bit longer to get attendance and planner done? If you answered "yes" to these questions, than please help us out by reminding our chums to show respect because we are a TEAM (it says so in our Respect Pledge). If you answered "no" to these questions, YOU may be the one that is being too chatty... So, let's see what we can do about that.

We have some competition coming our way.... I was talking with the 3rd grade teachers after school today and found out they are ON A MISSION to BEAT 5th GRADE with BLUE SLIPS!!!!!!!! If we continue with our days the way we started the year, I don't think we have too much to worry about. But.... if this chatty bug hangs around much longer, I'm afraid we're doomed to a loss against the 3rd graders. So, think about it... What should we do?

I'll know you checked the blog if you write down how many times you see any form of the word "chatting" in this blog. This will hopefully remind us what might be something we could/should work on for the rest of the week.

See you soon...
Mrs. Sorenson

3 comments:

  1. Hi mrs.sorenson this is payton i just wanted to say hi and i will try my hardest to be quiet in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mrs.sorenson sorry 4 the chatter . It was mostly me. peace mrs.sorenson from me des

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay MRS.SORENSON ITS BRANDON omar your the best techer 6th grade is going good i finly like reading dawson gave me a book and i start reading it and i liked it well i got to go

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...