Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ready for Another Full Week?

Hey, there, my little 5B Angels (ding, awhhhh...),
I hope you had a good weekend. I enjoyed myself, but boy, was I tired on Saturday morning! We must have worked too hard our first full week of school, right! Well, by the number of blue slips that 5th grade earned, I'd say that you've been definitely thinking about how to act and doing a great job of it!

Here are a couple of reminders for this week...
1) Bring Book Bins back to school Monday. Make sure there are books in them!
2) Kidspiration projects due Wednesday, so work, work, work!
3) Green G-mail note should be signed and returned this week.
4) Keep up the AWESOME behaviors! Let's get another 200!

I'll know you checked the blog over the weekend if you check out the strange picture I took of myself. Then, when I see you on Monday morning AS YOU ARE WALKING in the classroom, show me the same thing with YOUR FACE.
I'll have a little something for you for checking the blog!

See you soon,
Mrs. Sorenson

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs.Sorenson i am having a lot of fun in school with you as my homeroom teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mrs.sorenson.Iam haveing so mutch fun at this COOL school. Iam glad you'r my home room teacher. I no this is going to be a good year. p.s. your the best. sincerly des

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...