Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Chance to Check the 5B Blog!

Hello there my 5B Angels (ding, ahhhh),
I hope you had a good first 2 days of 5th grade. I know I am definitely enjoying getting to know you, your personalities and seeing your smiles. Hopefully, you shared some of our activities we did with your families (like Big Booty, Flee Fly, 5B Angels, and OKkkkkkkay). Letting your family know what goes on in class is like having them here with us so they don't feel left out!

I wanted to remind you to give your parents their homework. You can bring it back for them anytime but by Wednesday for sure. Also, we forgot to right down in our planners about needing a folder for music class. So, please tell your families about this. You'll need it for this Thursday. On Friday, we had EVERYONE remember their Take Home folder. That is fantastic. Let's see if we can make that happen every day!

I'll know you checked the blog this weekend if you write down a favorite song that you like in your planner at the top of Monday, August 22. Have it out on your desk in the morning. I will check it after our attendance and pledge is done. I will be adding that song to my Music Playlist so we can listen to it in class once in awhile. Make sure the song is appropriate for school though.

I am SOOOOO impressed with our 5B class. I've bragged about you to everyone! Let's keep it up. Have a good Sunday, and I'll see your bright and early on Monday morning!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...