Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another Day of Missing You...

Well, 5B, at least you got to be home enjoying the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS weather today with the 3-hour early out.  Isaiah is finally feeling better.  He no longer has a fever, is starting to eat again but WAS UP THE WHOLE night!!  My goodness I was tired today.  And that little stinker was NOT willing to take a nap today...  Needless to say, I'm EXHAUSTED!!  Well, I guess tomorrow is the last day of our week, so I bet I can make it through, ya think?!

I haven't seen the notes from Mrs. Olafson yet, but I'm imagining you continued to amaze her (and me, too)!  Hopefully, you wrote down the homework and special events for tomorrow like....
*Parent Vocab Homework, done, signed
*Spelling Test 
*$1 for Hats (if you wish)
*$1 for Shamrock Painting (if you wish)


I was hoping you didn't read Swear to Howdy  without me today!  I wanted to be there when you got to the next part.  Also, I'm hoping I didn't miss anyone's strange thing they can do with their bodies!  I'd love to get through ALL of them on Thursday before our mini Spring Break.

Well, I'm going to let you go and enjoy this perfect weather - I hope you are doing (or did) the same!  See you Thursday!  I'll know you checked the blog if you say, "So, NOW what do we HAVE to do for St. Patrick's Day?  I know it'll be something embarrassing, right?!"  (Heeehehhehee...)  See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...