Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, March 12, 2012

Missed You Monday...

Hey, 5B,
I hope your Monday went ok.  Mine was spent with a sick, very clingy and whiney little boy:(  I don't like missing a day with you guys, but it was obvious that Isaiah needed his mama today.  I plan to be back tomorrow though.  Isaiah is still sick, but his dada will stay home tomorrow.

Hopefully you guys showed Mrs. Olafsen what an amazing class you are.  I haven't seen her notes yet, but I plan to see them later on tonight. I'm sure she bragged about you and your behaviors:)

I'll keep it short this time, since last night's was WAY LONG...  I'm guessing Colter made it back today, and joined in with 5B like he was never gone!   I heard we have a new 5th grade student joining us.  I believe SHE'll be in 5C's class.  Maybe you know more than I do since I was gone today.

Well, have a great night and I'll see you Tuesday morning!  Oh, I'll know you checked the blog if you walk in the room and tell me, "Don't forget our Cadets for a Cause Kick-Off Assembly today!"

Thanks and see you soon!
~Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...