Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, March 26, 2012

Massive Effort Points on Monday!

Wow, 5B,
For a Monday and in the afternoon, 5B, you put an amazing amount of effort into your Iowa Assessments! I really thought I'd see more of you daydreaming and spacing out, but I continue to be amazed!  Let's see what tomorrow brings though.  I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me, "So, how many tests do we have today??"

Remember, tomorrow is a Twisted Tuesday, so we have literacy and social studies in the morning.  The newspaper articles you are writing are turning out great!  I can't wait to see you putting it altogether.

Make sure to talk to your parents about your group's inquiry project and needed items.  Always ASK your parents before you borrow/use/take any items from home (yes, even if they are your OWN items).

Also, remember, I moved your Coffee Talks to Thursday (for the Tuesday groups) and Friday (for the Wednesday groups).  Today was another super day... .It got a little crazy at certain points, but I'm sure it's because we were stuck inside most the day with no specials.  You are DEFINITELY earning points for your team!  You'll either be quite HAPPY or quite DISAPPOINTED to see a ticket at your spot in the morning.... some of you do an excellent job of getting your things put away at the end of classes or the day and some of you need reminders.... I guess you'll see which one I'm remind you of on Tuesday morning!

Remember to reread what to do to prove you checked the blog (back towards the top)!  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. cant wait and see how many tickets evry body got

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...