Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Day with the 2013-2014 5B Rock Stars!!!!

Oh, my goodness, 5B!  I can NOT believe what amazing listeners you are!  You have really made every other class need to work on behaviors compared what I saw from you today!  Whoa, baby!

I've learned so much about you already, that my mind is blowing up inside with information!  Here are some fun facts I (and you probably, too) learned about a few of your 5B classmates over the past few days!

Jasmine would like to be chocolate ice cream!
Paetyn wants to be a vet! (I'll get my sister to help us out here!)
Ashton would like to be a basketball to help people score points.
Trystin's goal in life is to touch a monkey some day! (Weird!)
Rodney is an animal lover and can give you several reasons why they are important!
Oh, and last for now, Hailey thinks a lot of her sister - she can talk to her and she says she really "gets her".

Of course, we know about many other students, BUT that will be my proof for you checking the blog!  I'll know you checked the blog, if you can tell me ONE MORE fact about a 5B student!  But it can't be any of the students I listed above! OK?  Tell me this as you walk in the room on Friday!

I can't wait to see you guys again for another fun day, full of laughing, smiling and STREECP...oh, wait, no that's not right, RESPECT!

Peace out homeys,
Mrs. Sorenson




1 comment:

Share your comments...