Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Whole Lot of Learning Today...

Wow, 5B, I bet your brains are EXPLODING with new learning today!  I read your emails from the Reading Quiz I gave you:  What is reading?  You all did a great job sharing what you know.  However, NOW, you know the REAL answer, don't you?!  The same goes for writing!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you share both of those questions and answers with your family tonight.  Hopefully, not sitting at the dinner table, but at some point:)  Have your parents send a quick note saying, "Yep, he/she showed me the answers!!"  Then of course, have them sign it.  Give me the note as you come in on Wednesday morning:)  I am curious what they think??:)

Also, don't forget 2 homework assignments for tonight:
Writing:  Find magazines or papers to bring in for your notebook to cover it
Science:  Bring in an object that will make us curious:)  This will be interesting!

PLEASE be sure to thank your families for doing such a great job on getting our homework done on time!  The compliments and bragging are super!  It seems I have some pretty amazing students in our 5B Family:)

Here's a few photos from today!  We were so busy thinking, learning, listening, etc., that I don't have as many photos from today:(  Sorry!

Have a great night tonight, and stay cool!
TTFN,
Mrs. Sorenson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...