Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Are You Ready for a FULL WEEK of Mrs. Sorenson??? We will see!!!

Hey there, my 5B rock stars!


I hope you all had a great weekend. I saw a few of you at meet the team night. Isaiah got to give some high-fives too.  I had a great time last Thursday and Friday getting to know my 5B Rock Star students and personalities. I can already tell I have some serious students, goofy students, shy students, curious students, and much much more in our room. I love the variety we have in our class.

I'm looking forward to this week and getting to know you even more. We will be doing all sorts of activities that help us get to know each other and how to get back in the classroom routine.  Your videos about RESPECT in different areas of the school


A few reminders:

For Monday, you need a shirt that can get messy.  Still not telling what we are doing:)
If you still need to bring some supplies, please bring them as soon as possible.
If you still need to have forms signed, please get them in as well.

Have a great last few hours of your weekend, and I will see you bright and early morning.  It's a FULL week of school, so get some sleep!











I'll know you checked the blog if you put your symbol up on the laptop that you are HERE, go straight to your "HOME" spot and put a fake angel halo above your head.  Wait like that until I tell you to put it down, ok?  Let's see how many of these rock stars are ANGELS, too!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...