Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another FAB Day in 5B!

Hey,  5B!  I can't get over how quickly our days are flying by.  It seems like we just start the day, and then I am sending you home already!!  Ahh...

I'm loving how enthusiastic everyone has been this week getting into the swing of things.  The only thing I'm thinking we could be working on is the chatting when moving from one area to the next.  But, hey, that's ok, because MISTAKES are PROOF that we are TRYING:)  Right?!

So, let's see if we can start learning from our mistakes of chatting when it's not necessary.  Remember the 5 letter word on the wall above the coffee table? T. H. I. N. K.  Do you remember what any of those letters stand for?  This will be your blog proof.  Write down at least ONE of the letters and what they stand for on a piece of paper.  Bring it to me as you come in on Thursday, ok? I'll give you a hint: I already wrote down ONE of the words that stands for the N:)

Have a great night.  Keep up the amazing 5B Cadet Pride!  I can't wait for another day of fun, laughs, and learning!

Oh, and let me know if you enjoyed the book you checked out today?  I'm curious if you'll be able to show me how to "Read to Self" tomorrow in reading class!

Buh-Bye,
Mrs. Sorenson

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Share! An exciting dialogue is well worth comment. I think you ought to compose much more on this matter, it may well not be considered a taboo issue but typically individuals usually are not enough to speak on this sort of topics.
    buy link wheel

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...