Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Few Bubbles in the Air Today...

Hey, there 5B!
I am curious how many of you will check the blog today:)  The title of this post is kinda the theme of the day.  With all of the great learning and using of our iPads, also came a lot of distractions (or bubbles as we call them).....














My "mom" personality started coming out today, so that means we are definitely feeling like a 5B Family!  That's so great!  However, the "mom side" comes out sometimes when we've made several mistakes and aren't learning from them...  SO, let's use the T.H.I.N.K. strategy to help remind us, ok?  

We had a super day of learning and fun, and I plan on many more!  Let's just try to ignore those bubbles that float on by us:)

In science, your observation skills were quite detailed.  I think we have some blooming scientists in 5B! 



Remember for tomorrow:
Blue or Cadet shirt if possible
Water Bottles - for sure! (Will be hot out there)
Note from parents if staying at the Wellness Celebration
Other:  Harvest Fest T-shirt form due also!

Here's some AWESOME, AMAZING examples of Read to Self today!  I LOVED the Sock Puppet suggestions you shared. They were RIGHT ON TARGET!

Look at these Perfect Models down below!!  Oh, and I'll know you checked the blog, if you make a guess about the new students we will be meeting tomorrow!  I forgot to mention to you that we are MORE classmates joining us!  Yikes!?  Where will be put them?  Write down how many new students you think are joining our class.  Hand it to me as you come in:)  Ok??   Can't wait to introduce you to them.  I'm pretty sure they will NOT be out at recess in the morning, so you won't meet them until we are in class.  Have a great night!  5B, ROCK ON!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...