Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Anyone Exhausted from Last Week's Working?? If yes, GOOD!

I was kinda tired throughout the week, but it felt SO great to be able to start activities, remember what they were about, complete them, have book club discussions, news articles, math groups, and more events of the American Revolution!  Wow!  5B's brilliant minds rather enjoyed the challenges!  Yippee!

This week SHOULD be "normal" except for Friday's events (S.T.E.M. Day with all 5th grade and Valentine celebration).  However...  I'm hearing/seeing it is supposed to be REALLY cold again tonight and Monday.  So, I wish I could drive to each of your houses, personally pick you up in a warm vehicle and get you to school, but..... that's not happening...

Be ready for work, work, work this week whether we have a normal week, late starts, or anything goofy, OK? I know Luther students have already been reading your news articles and have a lot of comments for you!  They have WONDERFUL suggestions, and they've taken their free time to help you work on your writing so that it is ready to be shared GLOBALLY:)  No PRESSURE:)





I heard how the 5th grade boys and girls did at their tournaments on Saturday... I'll wait to let them share with you how things went:)  I hope dance pictures went smoothly tonight also!  I decided to NOT crash the Lego movie party on Saturday.  I went to my parents house, so I didn't get to watch over any 5th graders:)  Lucky you guys, huh?

HOPEFULLY, I'll see you on time on Monday, and OH, tomorrow night is the board meeting in Elma.  This is the meeting that will decide whether 4th grade OR 5th grade will be taught in Lime Springs next year.  If your family is interested in the news, tell them I'll be at the meeting awaiting to hear also!

I'll know you checked the blog if you check out the video of Isaiah down below.  He JUST learned today how to do something new!  Watch the video to see.  When you come in Monday, do what he did in the video and say "Oh, snap!"  


Oh, and I'd LOVE to know what Olympic events you've been most interested in.  If there's something cool you saw, learned, were surprised about, etc., EMAIL me, ok?  I saw some figure skating today and alpine skiing (that's the new thing I learned! I thought it was called slalom...NOPE, not anymore!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...