Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TA-DA Tuesday! Loving 2 Full Days in a Row!

REALLY SHORT!

Thanks for not having a problem about leaving iPads at school!  Quite impressed with no complaints, whining or grumpy attitudes!  You guys are so mature!

Remember any math homework, reading book club homework or healthy snacks for tomorrow!  Also, get that conference note shared to parents and return the bottom part please!

We'll have MAPs testing, work on our Student-Led Conference presentations,  and some different activities in the morning for our half day:)  Should be a smooth flowing day:)

I'll know you checked the blog if..... hmmm.....

What should I have you do?


Hmmm....



Let's see....



What would make you think???



And put extra effort....



Hmmm???





I know!





Keep reading.....

Go back and count how many "m"'s you see in the Hmmmm's that I wrote up above (not counting this last one in the directions).  Show me that number with your fingers in the morning!  Don't say it.  Just show me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...