Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

To all who read our 5B Blog... You have to understand what an amazing class I get to work with each and everyday.  Picture this situation... I am walking back to the classroom from lunch when I realize 5B has already been in the classroom without me.  Doesn't that sound like something a teacher would be nervous about?  A class, alone, without their teacher would most likely be out of control, goofing around, running all over, right?  Well, watch the video below to see what I walked into....


My dear, sweet 5B Angels were just sitting together, singing the "Herman, the Worm" song as an organized, whole group.  By the time I grabbed my camera to take this video, the song was almost done, and then my camera ran out of space.  But I have to say, this is going to be a TERRIBLE ending to a year because I will be so depressed to pass them along to 6th grade.  Wait... unless....they all "conveniently" fail 5th grade?!!  Hmmmm.... Stay tuned:)

It's been so great to be back into somewhat of a normal"ish" routine.  Now, just watch... something crazy will happen with the weather?!  I'd say all of us are quite ready for March and some spring-like weather to show itself.

I wanted to say THANKS to the 5B families for making the conferences go so smoothly, and of course..... to the 5B students... A Job....

Don't forget homework...
Math:  Each group had a little something possibly
Writing:  Evil Twin ideas.... Now, it's your turn!
Social Studies:  Review Battle of Yorktown drawing to be able to explain it.
Reading:  Always Reading to Self - Book-it Due on Friday or Monday

I'll know you checked the blog if you look back at the blog above, writing down each of the colored letters.  It's a message to remind you about something for Thursday:)  Let's see who finds it out!  Show it to me as you come in Thursday morning! 

Keep up the AMAZING Work! (This is for Hunter...and of course, the rest of my fabulous 5B class!)
(For more "feel goods" from Mrs. Sorenson, click on the word "amazing" above).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...