Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 6, 2014

WE MADE IT! A FULL WEEK!!

I'm as surprised as some of you are about this!  On the side of the blog, there were 6 people that predicted this to be a normal week!  Woo-hoo to you!  I was not one of them.  There were 2 of us (that's somebody and ME) who thought we'd have 1 day with a late start or early out from weather.  And finally, there were 4 each that thought we'd either have 1 or more snow days.

Great predictions to those who thought we'd be here!  Maybe you should look at being a meteorologist!


I know this post is a bit later.  Sorry about that.  I TOTALLY forgot to remind you that this Friday is the FIRST Friday of the month, which means it is CADET NATION t-shirt day!  I'm going to send emails to each of you and your parents (if I have their emails) to try and get as many 5B as possible to wear them!  If we have 15 or more students, I'll be happy to "treat" you to a Thanks for Helping Show Cadet Pride snack!  So, if you know a way to get ahold of your class through some method (email, text, call, etc.,), PLEASE do so!  I'd love to see how our 5B Family helps take care of each other and shines with Cadet Pride.




Reminders...




CONFERENCE SIGN-UP.... If parents can't get online for some reason, call the school at 563.547.2300 and ask Linda to tell you what times are free on Tuesday, Feb. 18 or Thursday, Feb. 20.

CONFERENCE PINK SHEET...  Please return...You've had the week to share it with your families. It's YOUR job to get it back to school to help prepare for YOUR conference:)

NEXT WEEK:  VALENTINE'S Day...  I'll send a note home on Friday, but I wanted to give you a teeny heads-up that we'd be celebrating Valentine's Day after the S.T.E.A.M. activities next Friday.  From about 2:45 - 3:20, you'll have the chance to share Valentine's IF YOU CHOOSE.  This is OPTIONAL, of course.  I'll probably have something to share since it's an extra special reason for me:)

That's it for now, I guess.  Check out the picture of Isaiah below.  He was showing off a talent he can do with his tongue.  I'll know you checked the blog if you grab your iPad in the morning (like when you're in the hallway) and take a picture of YOU doing your best "copy" of Isaiah's picture.  If you can't do it, just try your hardest!  (My tongue doesn't work that way, so don't feel bad if you can't either.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...