Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Not Sure Why... But Seems Like a Long Week...

Good Evening, 5B...
I'm thinking we were a bit "squirrelly" today.  I'm thinking we may just need a good laugh.  So, I found a fun website to make up a story.  It is a type of MadLib. You choose words to place in blanks, and you don't know where they'll show up in the story.  Here are the words I chose...
When you click, Build Story, you'll see what your story looks like when these words are inserted!  I thought mine was pretty funny when I read it.

Your blog proof tonight will be to visit the website.  Put in your OWN word choices.  Please just make sure they are school appropriate, and BUILD a STORY.  The biggest prove will be to either take a screenshot of the finished story, copy it down or copy and paste it into an email TO YOURSELF.  I'll know you checked the blog if you either show me the paper your wrote it on or go grab your iPad when you get to school and show me the email you sent.  We will share them with the class in the morning.

I'll share mine with the class in the morning, too!  I was curious to see what Jordan and Jacy had to do with underwear, a bumble bee and Cheetos!  (And I'm the one who chose the words?)

Have fun with it!  Click Here!

Also, I'm excited to see what "I'm Behind You" starts out like from our NY 5B classmates!  This should be a good one to continue!  I'm sure they'll enjoy ours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...