Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, October 20, 2014

Sorry it's late...

This is what the Sorensons have been up to...
Isaiah wanted a "spooky skeleton"!

Mom wanted something more simple!
Dad's will get done tomorrow.  I'm thinking it will be a Hawkeye one.

So, I had very little time for ANYTHING else tonight, but I knew I'd a have a bunch of you asking me, "Why wasn't there a blog?" or "You forgot the blog, Mrs. Sorenson!"  You guys are so good at it! I think we had all 20 kiddos have it checked today! I think that's a record actually.  We should celebrate that responsible behavior.  

Today was an amazing day!  And we came up with a new phrase for our 5B Family (We-Are-Family)!   Let's keep it going for the rest of the week, alrighty?!

I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me, "So, what's the special event we have planned for Halloween, Mrs. Sorenson?"  I will give you a little something (but I won't tell you the answer until we start literacy class!)

Brag to your family about what a great day of listening and Cadet Pride!  Loved all of the TEAM gear today!  I'd say Cameron went all out with his football jersey AND PADS!  Funny!  We won't make this a competition this time.  We'll just celebrate our Cadet Pride with a "Congrats, Cameron!"

Tomorrow's Character Counts dress up is to "Give a Hoot and Holler for FAIRNESS".  Lyli said she had LOTS of stuff for this.  She may bring in some extras for us if she can.  I'll have to see what I have??

Also reminder... Science test coming up.  You should be using your study guide and asking your family to quiz you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...