Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Missed You ALL!

Hey, Everyone!
I was thankful for a lot of things during this break, but I will be honest with you... I'm very thankful for my wonderful 5B Family to see again on Monday.  It was great fun seeing relatives, shopping, hanging out, getting our Christmas tree and pretending to care about football, but I am glad to get back to see each of you!  I only got 2 photos so far of our classmates!  I may have to do some double duty Cadet points for those students who send me the emails/photos!  Very impressed!

Also, if you didn't tell your family about our door getting 2nd place, be sure to still tell them!  It was all of your families who made it such a great door!  If your families didn't see the finished product, here it is and our celebration photo!


Also, a congrats needs to go out to the Pink Polk-a-dotted Underwear Team for their win last Tuesday!  It was a little weird searching this team logo...  Just remember to all who read this blog... It was the KIDS' who named their teams - NOT me!
Ok.. we have several things to remember to do or bring for Monday and this week. Here are some visual reminders for you:)

Book-It Reading Calendar for November!  Please bring in with a parent signature confirming you read during the month of November - I know Brady did for sure!  I think he made it through 2 of the 3 Maze Runner Trilogy! Let's feed those brains with reading then tummies with pizza!  Remember, ANY Pizza Hut works! 


Whole Group Band.  You have a concert coming up on December 8, so you don't want to be forgetting to bring your instruments for practice time.  We've had a lot of cancelled individual lessons, so take advantage of your group time!








Items for Literacy still needed:)  Remember if you had agreed to bring in something for our big project, PLEASE remember them.  We need them Monday for sure:)  I'll be bringing in some of Isaiah's, too!  He'll surely remind me that they are NOT to stay for forever... He's pretty protective of his toys... like some other kids I know:-)   If you can't find your green note for permission, just have your family write a note saying it's alright to share your toys for a few days at school.  They'll come home on Wednesday for sure (if families want them back by then!).




Lastly, I'll know you checked the blog if you come in Monday morning and LOOK at the new
Attendance Board for December!  Meet up on the floor and just stare at YOUR NAME and what OBJECT it is.  I'll know you checked the blog when I say, "Ok, close your eyes and tell me!"  At that point, you close your eyes, raise your hands and I'll call your name aloud.  You tell me what your object your name was on for the Attendance Board:)  For example, if "Kelly" was written on a Santa hat, I'd say "Santa hat."

After band we'll share about breaks, upcoming events and how the next 15 days will go!  Yep, only 15 days of school before our NEXT break.... we've got to show our BEST Cadet Pride during these busy days!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...