Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Are You Ready for More?

Hey, my darling 5B Angels (ding.... ahhhhh),
I Hope you had awesome weekends and got some rest!  I was POOPED on Friday night!  I actually fell asleep in Isaiah's bed after I was reading him stories!  I woke up in the middle of the night COMPLETELY confused, and then I realized where I was and crawled into my own bed!  What a great but EXHAUSTING first week of school!

I hope the boys' football teams had a fun first jamboree!  I don't know if girls had any dance or volleyball or if any of you were out biking, playing at parks or anything.  If so, I'm glad you got to get out and do something fun this weekend!

Last week was definitely a SUPER example of showing what Cadet Pride CAN look like and sound like.  We also should a few examples of what it maybe SHOULDN'T look and sound like.  But hey, we are trying, right!?  Mistakes are simply proof they we are trying!  And I can tell by the past 5 days that we have some funny, polite, smart, energetic, caring, helpful, spunky, serious and AWESOME kiddos in our 5B Family!  I'm making it official to the world.....   See below!!!  Yep, I'm publicly sharing my affection towards our family!!  Thanks for making our first week full of laughs!


Now... what's in store for the 2nd week of school, you may ask?  Well... I'll tell you!  We will start our mixed up 5A, 5B and 5C groupings tomorrow for the first time.  Remember, I'll go over all of this with you in the morning and give you your OWN personal schedule to follow so you feel comfortable and know where you're going, ok?  No STRESS!  Don't Worry!  As Timon and Pumba say from The Lion King........

Here are a few reminders for Monday...
1)  You have P.E. - remember the best kind of shoes!
2) You had math homework to find examples of math in your world/life.  Bring that in.
3) Get some rest.... It'll be a busy, busy day of switching with new classmates!

For your blog proof.... Hmmmm... what shall I have you do???  Let's see..  Oh, yes, I know.  I'll know you checked the blog if you have ALL of your subjects out for your morning classes (folders and notebooks for Math, Science AND Writing, including your iPAD and planner) at your homes RIGHT as you come in.  Have a great night!  See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...