Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Whoa... Wednesday!

Hey, there my little 5B Angels (ding...ahhhhh)!
Yes, I titled this blog post Whoa Wednesday because, well, you know, it was a bit chattier today and a teeny bit forgetful of our T.H.I.N.K. poster.  Oops...  Here's a small version of what T.H.I.N.K. stands for so you can review and even tell your parents about it:)
The two that seemed to be tough to remember today were the H (helpful) and N (necessary).  Let's see if we can get those figured out again!  Our first 2 days were da BOMB!

Be sure to share with your families the red letter that showed pictures of all of your 5th grade teachers and what their jobs are.  This will help understand our switching a bit.  Also, you had your first day of ART!  Maybe share with your family how that went!

My favorite part of the day today was in reading class!  I LOVED watching so many determined students trying to READ 2 sentences.  I have pictures of some GREAT STRATEGIES you tried, but my phone was acting goofy, and I couldn't get them emailed to get on the post.  Sorry!  They were great though!  And... hmmm.. you know the answer to our Reading Test today, don't you?  Maybe have your parents ask YOU "What is reading?"  Give them the answer that will knock them on their tooshes!

A HUGE compliment I need to give out is to ALL of you blog checkers from last night!  I can't believe how many of you took the effort to check it! Let's see if we have that many tonight! 

Here's your blog proof for tonight.... I'll know you checked the blog IF you come in to tell me that our fish's new name is a TIE between Billlllllll  and Firefish!  Those were the 2 highest votes, actually in a tie! So, Thursday morning we will have to REVOTE to decide his name:)  Remember, keep this blog proof to yourself!  Whisper to me "It's a tie" as you come in just like you did this morning!

I know it's a long week, getting back into routines, so we'll keep reminding each other about Cadet Pride and what it looks like and sounds like!  

Sponge Bob says, "You can do this!"   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...